News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brexit?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:13 pm 

Japan proves the lies of May, Juncker, Carney, and all those Remainer organisations, such as various ‘business groupings’:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/1 ... 39bn-bill/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:36 am 

yep, just goes to show.

The sooner they vote no to the deal and we fully leave the better.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:13 pm 

Is Brexit going to happen? Or is democracy going to be subverted by the insidious Remoaners?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:11 am 

My thoughts as well.

May now has the opportunity to cancel it

= the 2/3 of remoaner MP's get their way.
= the EU get their way with our £billions.

If so then I can't see me voting Tory for the foreseeable future, nor Labour whilst Corblimey is in charge.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:04 pm 

I understand that the Parliamentary vote back in February 2017 approving Article 50 still stands, and is LAW. None of the recent amendment shenanigans apply to the Article 50 vote of February 2017, and so the Article 50 vote remains LAW.

The whole of the mainstream media and the vast majority of the political class are trying to give the impression that the Article 50 LAW has somehow been over-turned, which it hasn’t. There is clearly a plan to fool the British people into believing that Article 50 has been negated, which it hasn’t.

Last evening’s vote in Parliament overwhelmingly rejected May’s crooked EU “deal”. But it has done nothing to change the Article 50 LAW approved by Parliament in February 2017.

Since the current crop of Parliamentary law-makers appear to not understood their own business of making law, and what constitutes an amendment to an existing law, it would appear that the vast majority of them ought to be immediately fired for incompetency.

The Article 50 law ought now to take its natural course, and we depart from the corrupt clutches of the EU on the 29th March 2019. The question now is though: What further illegality are the law-makers going to engage in so as to prevent the UK from leaving the EU? Since the whole of the EU/Common Market project has been deceitfully and illegally processed against the British people and our constitution from the very beginning, the future is not looking promising.

Another fact that our law-makers do not appear to understand is; any law or action based on an original fraud automatically becomes a fraud too, and is illegal. In other words, building on a crop of dung does not result in gold. Since our membership of the EU is based on an original fraud, then we don’t actually need the Article 50 Law to escape the EU, we simply leave. BUT THEY WON’T LET US!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:50 pm 

Suspend Parliament until 30 March, we are then out and we can then get on with running our own affairs. Oh, and don't pay anything to the EU until we negotiate a fair trade deal.
After the recent antics of that biased dwarf Bercow isn't it about time we had a properly written constitution?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:29 pm 

RK, I would not recommend that the current crop of politicos be allowed anywhere near to writing anything to do with a constitution. They have proven themselves to be 100% untrustworthy. Their starting point would be the removal of all our rights, and they prescribing what we can, or must do. Everything not included in their DO list would become unlawful; even speaking the truth is likely to be outlawed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:57 pm 

Quote:
Historian: Queen Should Suspend Parliament to Stop Remain MPs from Blocking Brexit
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/16/historian-queen-suspend-parliament-stop-remain-mps-blocking-brexit/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:08 pm 

I honestly thought that the civil service, and all governments over the years
Would have a contingency for leaving, updated yearly
Just like there is for war, energy shortages, food etc
But it appears I was naive
After all some of the heads of the civil service only earn £250,000 plus
We must have underpaid them

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:55 pm 

I see that Nigel is ready to fight a no-Brexit with a new party, let's hope it doesn't come to that but I wouldn't trust the Remain majority in the Commons trying to stop Brexit despite the fact that after a democratic referendum they all promised to deliver the wishes of the people.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next