News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:12 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 pm 

Official Fraud on the High Street in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qU6nsF3EQU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:00 pm 

First of all I would not knowingly cause any litter, I have always used a bin for my rubbish or take home with me....short of a cauliflower ear, my mother was the bearer of a clip around the ear as a youngster. but if I was in the same situation, I would simply rectify the matter and throw the butt in the bin and walk away. These litter police have no right to stop me from continuing with my shopping and certainly don't have the right to follow me and no, I would not give them any of my personal details.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:12 pm 

What is ther big deal, it will rain any minute and wash away the 'dog end' hop on the next bus, but really how can you live like that, don't give them guns,

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:48 am 

Regardless of the theme of the video, dropping a fag end on the street is inexcusable, it's still littering.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:00 am 

I don't even notice them. Unlike chewing gum.

I've been reading up on this and was shocked to see that all manner of private organisations can now get accredited to hand out fixed penalties and demand your name and address. It is an offence not to provide it and although there's not a lot they can do, they can call the police who can use their powers to make you comply.

Many of them wear video cameras to capture your face so if you walk off they can get you at a later date.

All very messy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:47 pm 

Kremmen wrote:
Regardless of the theme of the video, dropping a fag end on the street is inexcusable, it's still littering.
For me there are a number of issues here, but I'll only deal with three.

Issue 1: Private corporations being given the power to issue 'fines' removes all democratic accountability from the corporation issuing the 'fine'. There is no way that SERCO, G4S, BG, or any other corporation can be voted out of office. They are bound by 'contract' to the local authority, even though the local authoity may have a change political control. The duration of the contract usually defines how long any particular corporation can forcibly extract money under menaces from passers by; the local electorate has absolutely no say in the matter.

Issue 2: Local authority wast collection 'officers' generally leave a lot of waste in the street from emptying the bins, especially the recycling bins, where paper can and does get blown around after having been dropped by the waste collection 'officers'. The same applies to plastic bottles and packaging. But no 'fines' are issued against these corporate agents for the local authority. It is another example of hypocrisy in high places. Once again, money only goe in one direction with corporations - into their own pockets.

Issue 3: Only COURTS have the right to issue a fine after a fair trial, and where the defendant has been found guilty. We now have a situation where any nominated corporate body has the power to levy charges without any reference to a court or legal process, and where there is no requirement for indisputable evidence to be placed before a jury of our peers. This isn't justice, it is corporate theft.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:09 am 

Point 3 is the crux of the matter.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:53 am 

I think if I had littered I would have to own up, but I may opt to go to court if I found any part of the process unjust.

I don't drop litter intentionally, however, if I pulled something out of a pocket and something else unintentionally fell out and they tried their tactics I would opt for court.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:36 am 

Kremmen, you sound like a perfectly reasonable and law-abiding person. And probably the vast majority of us are the same. We don't go out of our way looking for trouble. We don't like to see litter everywhere; we don't get drunk and ravage the town every Friday night and overload A&E. The majority of us don't drive irresponsibly. But sadly, the 'authorities' target we soft easy targets for the purpose of committing highway robbery against us; whether it be illegal corporations demanding money with menaces for feeding the ducks, or by the use of speed cameras (operated by dubious Partnerships) for drifting marginally over the ARBITRARY speed limit. The real criminals are left alone, and so are the dangerous drivers who are not caught by speed cameras.

In the video above; notice how quickly two police constables appeared in order to backup two corporative employees who are raising money for the shareholders. But when we phone for the police in the case of burglary or a car crime, we are given an automatic crime number over the phone and told to get on with it. So, who are the police actually serving these days?

In this globalised corporate world corporations now see themselves as THE law. And they believe they are free to employ any method they see fit, in order to extract money from us. Try telling the BBC that you no longer need a TV License; it won't be very long befor the nasty and unlawful nature of the BBC reveals itself. The BBC have contracted Capita to do the BBC's dirty work of demanding money with menaces, but the BBC is fully aware of what is going on. Like all corporations, the BBC likes to present a caring charity face to the public. But underneath it is a ravenous wolf with no scruples whatsoever.

Corporations such as SERCO, G4S, BG, EFD, and Capita now have enormous freedom to exercise real power, outside the law, in order to exploit the people. And whenever we little people find ourselves challenged by these corporative beasts, their financial muscle always favours the corporations. Therefore you are guilty as charged: pay the fine/penalty charge, or risk being taken to court, where the threat of penalties of a magnitude of at least ten times the on-the-street penalty charge are dangled in front of you to frighten you off.

How have corporations been given so much power over us; and why is the law being routinely broken by these corporations? The politicians of the LibLabCON prefer us to believe we elected them to represent us, when in truth they represent the globalist corporations and the international bankers.

I have received several letters from the BBC's agent threatening me with search warrants, court appearances, fines of up to £1000 - plus imprisonment; all of them empty threats. My energy supplier sent me a letter informing me that they planned to install smart meters in my house; the same letter incorrectly stated that it was the law for me to have smart meters installed. They finally admitted it wasn't a legal requirement for me to have smart meters, but only after I stood my ground. The corporations automatically resort to threats by misquoting the law. They rely on our ignorance. They are out of control; and the political class are doing nothing to protect us.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:30 pm 

Couldn't agree more Westonman