News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Farage Steps Down
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 am 

He's achieved what he set out to do, (we hope!), which is more than many career politicians can say. Is his resignation real or is he going to be leader again?
My fear is that whilst the majority voted for BREXIT we'll get a very watered down version that will not address issues such as the free movement of people within the EU. Project Fear is still alive and well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36702468

Post subject: Re: Farage Steps Down
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:52 pm 

I hope he sticks around one way or another because there are few politicians you feel you can trust on this issue.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:10 pm 

I totally agree Jon, they are all untrustworthy in my view. We need that button pressed to trigger Article 50 asap.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:43 pm 

The strange thing is that quite patently, the powers that be somewhere on a global level have a policy of moving huge numbers of people into western Europe, it's not just an EU thing. In or out of the EU, I don't think that's going to change and I've found doing various Google searches lots of evidence that this has been planned over decades. It's all rather puzzling.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:50 pm 

From what I've read I agree with you Jon - what is the 'master plan'?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:46 pm 

World government, no democracy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:17 pm 

I agree with you Jon. However, I believe that “no democracy” is somewhat understating the aims of the elitist class.

'They' are planning a two class system: A relatively small and elitist ruling class consisting of international bankers, international corporatists, willing bought-and-paid-for politicians; and a globally unified 'slave class' existing at subsistence level 'workers'. Private property ownership for the 'slave class' is to be totally abolished through very low wages and global taxation (Agenda 21/2030). A compulsory and unified global religion is to be imposed for the whole of humanity; a religion that will demand full participation from the global masses of humanity in the worship of the global leader, a refusal to participate in this worship will result in no buying or selling, no work, no money, no food, etc. for any offender.

In addition to all of the above, a drastic reduction of billions of people from the global population of the 'slave class' is planned; they are viewed as "useless eaters" who are destroying the planet.

To describe the core planners of the New World Order as amoral de-humanised psychopaths is an extreme under-statement. They have seared consciences that prevens them from feeling empathy or concern for anybody other than themselves; insatiable greed and a limitless lust for power over others are the hallmarks of the elitist class. The latest revelations coming from the Chilcot Inquiry provide us with a very good insight into the hearts and minds of the elitist class.

Global Government:
The current mass migrations of peoples around the globe are part of the plan to destroy all nation states and cultures. Nation states and cultures must go in order for a One World Government to take over the ruling of the unified globalised 'slave class'. Trade agreements, such as TTP, TTIP, the EU, and the NAU (North American Union of USA , Canada, Mexico) are part of the process leading towards the elitist led World Government.

A major sign of the times is the now almost universal hatred of that tiny democratic nation of Israel. To satisfy the aspirations of the global elite, that democratic nation of about 7 million people must either be destroyed, or somehow absorbed into the unified 'community' of the New World Order.