News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:28 pm 

These days I take most things reported in the mainstream media with a very large pinch of salt indeed. Most of what the MSM publishes can be described at best as 'distraction' and primarily as 'propaganda'.

But I think this article comes as close to the truth as we a likely see anywhere in the MSM:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

I really don't believe that Britain will exit the EU, and I've been saying that since before the referendum in June 2016. The elitist Establishment has invested far too much time and money over several decades to permit a referendum result to ruin their undemocratic plans.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:37 pm 

I am beginning to wonder. I said to people before the referendum that I thought Leave would win, but I didn't believe we would ever actually leave the EU. Then after the vote I thought we really would, and maybe the globalists didn't mind because they have other mechanisms to impose global government, such as the climate change myth. The other possibility is leaving but still being tied to EU rules, without actual membership. Who knows.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:29 pm 

Not a 'hard' or 'soft' BREXIT but a clean BREXIT is needed - May needs to trigger Article 50 asap. David Davies needs to 'button up' instead of making casual comments about paying to have access to the single market!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:00 pm 

Worth a read...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... urope.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:01 pm 

And this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... l?ITO=1490

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:13 pm 

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that Britain will ever leave the EU.

The Euro crashing in value, European stocks dropping like a stone, Europe in political turmoil, the political class out of step with the electorates. There is a lot of talk across the mainstream media this morning about Italy now threatening to leave the EU:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -euro.html

I admit I could be wrong, but I don't believe that the EU is about to breakup, neither do I believe that Britain will exit the EU. That said, I would prefer that Britain did leave the EU, and the EU be broken-up and restored to independent nations.

The EU is a false and unnatural alloy of vastly differing elements that just won't gel together, in the same way that iron and clay simply will not adhere to one another, no matter how much heat and turbulence is applied to the mix. For the final bonding to 'succeed' a powerful and strong willed catalyst is required. I suspect that catalyst will be an influential, powerful, and charismatic leader who will promise economic stability, political oneness, religious unity, and peace and safety for all. Unfortunately for the whole world, this superman will turn out to be far worse than the last strongman who tried to unite Europe under his heel.