News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Article 50 Triggered
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:06 pm 

I understood that the British Supreme court would regain supremacy over the European Court once we had left the EU.
The words that stood out for me from the second quote, 2nd line in red, were: 'to accept all previous and future centralising measures ....'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 am 

Their latest 'toys out of pram' statement is that they will suspend all flights from the UK to Europe once Brexit kicks in. That should reduce the need for the third runway then.

They seem to be trying everything they can to get us to say ' Oh, in that case we'll stay'.

Why do they want us to stay that badly. Have they realised that they should have given Cameron a bit more say instead of sending him away almost empty handed.

Maybe we should abandon or suspend HS2 so we have more of a war chest.

And as for the Spanish and Gibraltar, what a bunch of losers Spain are. If the residents want to remain under British rule then so be it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:25 am 

Rich Kid, That second line in red you refer to; from my reading of the text, is the killer blow to a return to full British Sovereignty. That line specifically rules our ANY repatriation of powers; which means no return of any powers whatsoever; which in turn makes me wonder why we were ever granted a referendum at all – Cameron & Co must have imagined that they would easily 'win' the referendum.

All this raises a number of questions about the integrity, honesty, competence, and patriotism of the 'British' political class over the last century really. The leaders and politicians of all the three major parties have knowingly, willingly and insistently taken the British people into a political union that few Brits would have supported if only they had known the full truth.

That one line you refer to, quoted in red, truly underlines the depths of depravity and deceit practised by the whole of the British political system against the British people. The depravity and deceit must equally extend to all the political 'advisers', high ranking Civil Servants, high ranking military officers, lawyers, judges, Privy Councillor members, in fact, the whole of the Establishment, even as far as the Crown.

That one line reveals the treason that has been committed against the British people.

I accept that we all make mistakes occasionally, and we can all misread important documentation and draw a wrong conclusion. But for so many people (well educated and highly paid people too), over so many decades, to make such a foul up as to willingly and irreversibly hand over British sovereignty to a foreign power whilst denying what they were doing – CANNOT be a mistake.

That one line you refer to, I believe, is the reason behind all the current political and media shenanigans we are currently subjected to. I now expect a prolonged period of tiresome and meaningless speeches and explanations from both the media and the political class. A process of sowing confusion in the minds of the over-stressed British people. A process that could conclude with the politicians claiming we have left the EU, whilst we actually remain firmly embedded. Maybe the drawn out process will possibly be brought to a head and conclusion by some engineered disaster, such as a banking collapse, or even another war that forces us to accept our 'lot' within the globalist EU.

There are currently indications from the media that a new war fever is being stirred up within Government and Parliament. Russia, Middle East; even friendly Spain is not immune from threats of war. When all else fails – start a war. There is nothing like a war to unify the British people.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:02 pm 

Is Blessed Theresa's call for a General Election a good or bad thing for BREXIT - or part of a conspiracy to ensure that BREXIT doesn't happen, something that Westonman has alluded to in the recent past.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:26 pm 

Difficult one to call.

I voted UKIP last time round but being as their job is done, and they are in disarray, I'm voting Tory this time.

Time will tell.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:07 pm 

I'm also voting Tory Kremmen, hopefully UKIP have done their job. Paul Nuttall doesn't inspire me, he isn't a Nigel Farage by a long shot!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:30 am 

I wonder if Labour will try and oust Corblimey as he's a liability.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:06 am 

I think Corbyn's time will come post the election .... then the blood will flow