News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: NHS
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 pm 

Westonman you paint a very bleak picture, so what is the solution in your view?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:29 am 

Rich Kid wrote:

R.K. The first step to the solution is to fully recognise the problem. Sadly, the majority either will not, or can't accept there is a very serious problem. A lot of people accept that we are faced with making a choice for the best of the worst options. The problem with that line of thought is, both options are equally bad.

The media and the public has encouraged the electorate to concentrate on relative trivia in this election, as they usually do. But this time the choice we are faced with is very serious indeed. None of the MSM is publishing the facts of the impossibility that Brexit will ever restore full British sovereignty to the British people. None of the MSM is mentioning the evil threat that fracking poses to all of us. None of the MSM will discuss the reality of the corrupt money system that the whole of the political class is locked into. None of the MSM will publish the facts surrounding the active role that the UK Government has in encouraging and funding terrorism. None of the MSM will properly report on the power of the fraudulent debt-based banking system.

The reason that the electorate is generally incapable of seeing the truth of our situation, is due to the failings of the MSM to engage in proper investigative reporting and publish their findings.

If sufficient people would wake up to the truth and accept it for what it is, then there would be the possibility of shaming the political class into accepting that none of them have any kind of mandate to inflict their plans upon us.

As I said, the first step is to see and understand the depth of the situation we now find ourselves in.

I would like to see the vast majority of voters write “None of the them”, or even “None of the traitors” on the ballot paper.

We need Parliament to be thoroughly flushed out of all the deceivers, liars, thieves, and traitors. We need a political non-party system of upright and honest independents MPs dedicated to representing the electorate, and not the party system and the international bankers. But first, we have to see and understand that the current offerings are simply unacceptable.

All secret societies need to be outlawed and banned. The Freemasons, Round Table groups, and political 'charities' such as Common Purpose should al be confined to the dustbin.

I suspect that by now you are saying: None of that is ever going to happen. And you are probably correct. But if the situation is as bad as it is, and there is no hope of improvement, then why should any of us continue to support the political class by voting for them? How do we face the future knowing that we are rats caught in the trap by the corrupt political system. How do we plan for our personal futures and that of our families, knowing that the future means slavery, poverty, and far worse?

Have you seen any of those videos on fracking I provided links to? How do we sit idly by and wait for our homes, lives, and families to be subjected to such environmental destruction? Why should we vote for any party that plans to inflict such a catastrophe on us all? The very least we can do is spread the knowledge, and refuse to vote for our own destruction. Are we to follow the example of the Jews, when they obediently walked to their deaths in the gas chambers? If fracking has caused such devastation in the wide open bush of Queenland Australia, imagine the distaster tat is destined for us in the over-crowded relatively small country. Our water supplies are under stress now; how can we survive when the water supplies have been poisoned by millions of gallons of toxic fracking chemicals.

The politicians are currently telling us there is no danger associated with fracking. But the same people tell us constantly that CO2 is a poison, when it isn't. They lie to us through their teeth. The same class of politicians claimed Saddam Hussain had WMD capable of reaching Europe in 45 minutes. He didn't; they lied to us and took us into an illegal war, the first of several. The point I'm making in this last paragraph is; we are lied to routinely by the political class. And all through this election campaign we are being lied to, because lies are told by liars, they can't help themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:03 pm 

Rich Kid wrote:
To which I replied in my previous post by basically pointing out that, humanly speaking, there is no solution to the situation we now find ourselves in.

I have tormented over my last reply to RK because it only tells part of the truth. Here is my second and more complete reply to RK's question.

Firstly; I have not painted any picture of the political and moral situation currently affecting us. The picture was already there and fully visible; all we need to do is open our eyes and minds, and be honest about what we see. The hard part is being honest with ourselves; and recognising that what is going on is actually our own fault.

To fully answer RK's question would require a very lengthy response that would probably not be fully read, so I shall keep it as short as possible.

We are not only facing a very serious problem in the UK, I beleive we are now experiencing God's judgement for our rejection of Him, and His moral law. By God, I refer to the God of the Holy Bible.
Psalm 2 provides us with an excellent description and summary of our current situation. I quote it here in full, and suggest we all carefully consider what it is actually saying to us. Remember, God Himself is speaking to us through this Psalm. This psalm is largely self-explanatory, if we read it slowly and carefully. If we truly seek truth, then God will reveal it to us.

(Psalm 2 [ESV2011])
Quote:
1: Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?
2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against his Anointed, saying,
3: “Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.”

4: He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.
5: Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6: “As for me, I have set my King on Zion, my holy hill.”

7: I will tell of the decree: The LORD said to me, “You are my Son; today I have begotten you.
8: Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.
9: You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.”

10: Now therefore, O kings, be wise; be warned, O rulers of the earth.
11: ​Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12: ​Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, for his wrath is quickly kindled. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

St Paul wrote a letter to the Church at Rome, in which he also closely describes our current situation, where the result is, the WRATH of God is being "revealed"/displayed.

Romans Chapter 1: verse 18 [ESV2011]
Quote:
18: For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.
Note: God's wrath is initiated for our suppressing the TRUTH, and creating our own immoral laws.
God's wrath is REVEALED; which means it is tangible, observable, and clearly visible. But it requires personal honesty, and spiritually awakened hearts to fully perceive it (an awakening that comes with being Born Again, in Jesus the Christ). Our rejection of Almighty God the Father, and the Grace He extends toward us in His Son Jesus Christ, acts as a blinding agent to the truth of our situation. Never the less, God holds us all personally responsible for rejecting Him and His offer of salvation in His Son, Jesus Christ.

His wrath is against all the UNGODLINESS and UNRIGHTEOUSNESS of men. Men and women, who deliberately suppress the truth about God and His nature and His moral character. Where the people reject God and go their own ways, develop their own false morality and laws, and boast about it with arrogance and lofty pride.

Verses 19 through to 23 of Romans Chapter 1, effectively declares that whoever we are, we are without excuse before Almighty God.

Our inherent UNGODLINESS is the root coarse for God's WRATH directed against us. Our UNGODLINESS is clearly manifested in the rejection of God's moral law, law that is clearly identified within the pages of the Holy Bible. In the Bible, God actually describes some of our actions and legislation as an ABOMINATION. That is, our actions and legislations are abominable in His sight, even if not in our own. By our actions and legislations we are shaking our fists in the face of Almighty God, and daring Him to take action against us. As a righteous God, He will, He must, take action against us. God is Holy, and in Him there is no sin at all. He hates sin; one could say, with a vengeance – wrathful vengeance.

Isaiah 3:12 - [ESV2011]
In the book of the prophet Isaiah, from chapter 3 and verses 12 through to verse 15 we read:
Quote:
12: My people— infants are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, your guides mislead you and they have swallowed up the course of your paths.

13: The LORD has taken his place to contend; he stands to judge peoples.

14: The LORD will enter into judgement with the elders and princes of his people: “It is you who have devoured the vineyard, the spoil of the poor is in your houses.

15: What do you mean by crushing my people, by grinding the face of the poor?” declares the Lord GOD of hosts.
The above scripture accurately describes our own political and spiritual condition. We are ruled by the immature, oppressors of children (corrupting education system). Feminists and women, who despise God-fearing masculinity, have great influence over all of us, politically, morally, economically, in every way.

Notice verse 15 above; it is the leaders, the high and mighty in society, who plunder the poor, and fill their own houses with unbelievable wealth and riches, at the cost of those least able to defend themselves. This is a reflection of God's judgements.

Almighty God has taken His stand to judge the people who reject Him and His law. His judgements will eventually deal with the political and spiritual leaders who wilfully lead us astray, and deceive us. Even so, we ordinary folk remain guilty for our part in following and voting for visibly corrupt and corrupting leadership, even with pride.

The solution is to call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. For forgiveness and salvation.

From Romans - Chapter 10 verses 8 through to verse 13 this time.

(Romans Chapter 0 verse 8 - 13 [ESV2011])
Quote:
10: But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim);
11: because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10: For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
11: For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.”
12: For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.
13: For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

The Gospel according to John, Chapter 3 verse 16 through to verse 21 [ESV2011])
Quote:
16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17: For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

18: Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19: And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
20: For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
21: But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

If you have managed to read my reply to RK this far, and comprehend what I'm saying, you now have even less of an excuse before God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, than you had before you read it. To reject the truth hardens us, it creates a hard shell against all truth, to the point we eventually become stone deaf and thoroughly blinded to the truth.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:53 am 

If God is all-knowing & all-powerful He must have known what Man would do once created - so all of this has been allowed under God's watch, not impressive for an all-knowing, all-loving, all-powerful Deity. I was once a believer but no longer, I have no faith in such a God. The standard response from Christians is that God gave Man 'free-will' but to my mind that's an unconvincing cop-out and in any event it still leaves a God who knows full well the unsavoury outcomes that will happen.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 am 

R.K. I greatly respect your position, and opinions; I also very much appreciate your views and opinions on all topics.

You asked for my 'solution' to the picture I painted, and I felt that I should be honest in answering you. What we believe governs how and what we think; how we see and interpret the world before us. My assessment of the world is greatly influenced by my Biblical and Christain beliefs. If we believe that accident and chance goven the world, then our assessment of the situation will be directed by such a position.