News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:21 pm 

“The Tories are the enemy within." I didn't say it, Laura Perrins of The Conservative Woman has said it; although I do agree with her.
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/lau ... my-within/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:14 am 

The one thing that does worry me at the moment is their 'hell bent' insistence that Police numbers are drastically cut.

Sheer lunacy in these days.

I'd be happy for a 1p tax rise to fund more.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:37 am 

Kremmen wrote:
The one thing that does worry me at the moment is their 'hell bent' insistence that Police numbers are drastically cut.

Sheer lunacy in these days.

I'd be happy for a 1p tax rise to fund more.

I would prefer it if the police didn't waste our money on Common Purpose training courses; stopped their addiction to political correctness; got out from behind their computer desks and offices; stopped making up law to suit their own misguided agenda; and concentrate on upholding Common Law as constables and officers of the peace.

Instead, we have a politically correct police 'service' that has forgotten its primary function of protecting the peace and property. A police 'service' that is more concerned with controlling our use of language than it is with dealing with real criminals; a police service that issues crime numbers for insurance purposes, but can't be bothered to deal with the crime; a police 'service' that anonymously and strictly enforces a drive by numbers policy from behind laser guns, ANPR and CCTV cameras;
a police 'service' that has taken on the appearance of a heavily armed corporatist paramilitary FORCE hiding behind face masks and puerile baseball caps.

Having said that, I suppose I should now expect the be frog-marched off to an interrogation centre for using unfriendly and “hostile” language on-line against the police 'service' that isn't, and one for which it is demanded we pay large sums of money for a service we don't receive.

I'm old enough to remember when it was possible to hold a two-way and respectful conversation with a friendly bobby on the beat; a time when there was mutual respect between the police and the policed. These days the mere sight or sound of the police comes close to inspiring terror in the law-abiding, not confidence in the paying public.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:24 am 

Well, yes, I agree with all that.

They do seem to be trying to work with hands tied. So much paperwork or the CPS turns them down. Then criminals getting 9 months, out in 4 for what on the face of it is fairly serious.

It's all wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:40 am 

Kremmen,
No offence was intended by that last post of mine. However, I do think it is important to describe in plain language what we see going on today, in order to help more people understand that something is very wrong indeed.

There is a spirit of mass confusion abroad these days that is blinding the masses to all truth. A common thread that runs through the whole of the world's system; it seems as though all 'authority' and the mainstream media are all doing their very best to blind us, to confuse us, and to fill our minds with base trivia. All normality is under attack, and every authority appears to be happy to sow confusion, and to cause us to even doubt our humanity, and especially to doubt our sanity.

When the forces of law and order take on the appearance of a threat to the law-abiding then we should be certain that something is very wrong indeed. When those who are charged with upholding Common Law refuse to do so; when we the law-abiding masses feel threatened by the very forces we pay to protect us; when those same forces inhibit and prevent our correct use of language; and those enforces compel us to believe and accept the unnatural; Then we can be sure that something has gone very badly wrong.

By forces of 'law and order' I include every 'authority;' from the UN, the Crown, Government, Parliament, local government, health services and medical profession, education system, the police, NGOs, large sections of the “church”, charities, including the mainstream media who propagate the agenda of mass confusion and fill our heads with nonsense.

Why do I use the word “confusion” here. Because the agenda is to sow mass confusion concerning what is right, and what is wrong. We are being compelled under force of 'law' to believe and accept what is overtly wrong. Our consciences are under a massive attack by the official sowing of mass confusion.

Quote from Edward Bourke:
Quote:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Surely; the first step to doing nothing is the faiure to recognise that something is very wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:13 am 

Anyone else watch any of the many police programmes on TV these days. The number of times I've seen very long high speed chases where criminals put the lives of people at risk and even deliberately shunt multiple police cars and get pathetic sentences .... I just don't understand it. I've known people get the book thrown at them for "dangerous driving" who've done only a tiny fraction of what you see in some of these chases, yet people can involve huge numbers of police plus helicopter in elongated chases and get a slap on the wrist. I actually think the sentence they get should increase with every mile they drive like lunatics putting innocent people's lives at risk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:35 am 

I agree.

They get banned from driving on a licence they haven't got !!!

Minimum 3 years in jail, no remission. Fines are pointless as they can't pay.

Let's build some more jails, properly designed to stop riots, keep them separated.