News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Insanity on steroids
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 pm 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/88465 ... -the-girls

Post subject: Re: Insanity on steroids
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:02 am 

If you were in politics, you'd probably have to resign for saying that. If working for a charity or local government, you'd probably get sacked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:25 pm 

I'm gender neutral, honest, just need to go and find a towel ...............

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:00 pm 

Jon wrote:
If you were in politics, you'd probably have to resign for saying that. If working for a charity or local government, you'd probably get sacked.
Agreed. There are many things that if said openly today would probably result in unemployment, or worse, for the speaker/writer. Proclaiming the exclusivity of the Christian Gospel today is considered by many to be a crime worthy of the severest penalty. Even denying that CO2 is a planet killer is a crime deserving tough sanctions against the 'denier'. But that's how cultural Marxism works, it bullies us into submission with threats and blackmail, destroys free speech and free thinking, and compels political conformity. It's the very reason that Parliament itself has become an enforcer of political correctness to all MPs.

Today, the SANE are considered by the politically correct enforcers to be the INSANE; when the opposite is frequently the case.

The political idea that we are all free to decide our gender, when that gender is perfectly clear for the individual to see, surely states that there is something very wrong inside the minds of so-called authority. Yet it is the political class who have set themselves up as the deciders of OUR/MY “mental health”.

Since a day is rapidly approaching when there will be a political line that says, 'you must all wear the official MARK on our right arm or forehead in order to buy or sell anything and everything' (a personal decision that will have an impact on the eternal destiny of every person on this planet at that time) then we all need now to be thinking very seriously about how we either accept or reject every application of cultural Marxism against us. The wrong habits formed now, when it is relatively easy to resist, could become disastrous when the time of the Mark arrives.

As an economically inactive old aged pensioner who doesn't have an employer, these days I genuinely fear days for every right-thinking person who needs employment. However, my being an unemployed wasteful eater doesn't protect me from continuing to receive the legitimate income from my pensions. Neither does being old guarantee me medical attention or health care should I ever need them. The political antagonism from the political class towards the elderly these days suggests that being elderly carries political risks too, such as the Liverpool Pathway.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:24 pm 

'Gender fluid'? In my day it was called semen, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?