News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brexit?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:59 pm 

Will a 'no deal' (or the WTO deal to be more accurate), be that bad? Many countries trade this way and would it not concentrate the minds of the EU? I can imagine BMW, VW & Mercedes not being too happy!

Theresa May has played a deliberate game of leaving everything up to the last moment when suddenly announcing HER plan and insisting that it's her plan or no plan. What about Norway or Canada plans?

Can someone tell me precisely why the Irish border is such a 'problem', apart from the spurious excuse of the Good Friday Agreement, in which the border was not mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:42 pm 

I don't think so. Dropping back to WTO rules would be a benefit as we could set our own tariffs and not the EU import/export tariffs they set on our behalf, whatever level they are.

I really think no deal is better than what she's now pushing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:06 pm 

It seems to me that the whole of the Brexit thing, or should than be charade, is enveloped in a dense smog, while truth and integrity are the two elements that are totally invisible. All sorts of economic fears are endlessly ramped up by the political classes and the mainstream media without any reference to the primary issue of What is SOVEREIGNTY. At the same time, it is conveniently forgotten by both the political classes and the mainstream media that Britain was deceitfully taken into the Common Market/European Economic Community (EEC). A Common Market that has turned out to be full political and economic union of EVER CLOSER UNION. A union that has never been fully explained to the British people.

The primary issue of Brexit is one of national sovereignty, the one issue that is never given the attention and consideration it deserves, with the involvement of the British people from any of the political classes. Not even UKIP have ever touched on the real issue of British sovereignty. We are constantly being told that our economy is the big issue, and only within the EU can we have any economic future that is beneficial to the British people. True sovereignty is totally ignored.

The primary issue concerning EU membership is our national sovereignty. The British people are sovereign, with the Crown that symbolises our independent sovereignty. Sovereignty means freedom to govern ourselves under our own laws. No nation or people can be truly sovereign without its own independent defence forces (military and civil). Once we lose that independent defence we become a vassal to other powers. The dense smog I refer to above surrounds this whole issue of sovereignty and our independent defence, military and civil; the one primary issue that the whole of the political class refuse to discuss with the British people. Try raising the issue with your MP; you will either be ignored or be given the run-around with verbal side-stepping.

A sovereign Royal Navy, Royal Air Force, and the British Army under the British Crown and governed by a free people’s Parliament defends British independent sovereignty. When that independent defence force is removed, then we cease to be sovereign; we become a vassal state. Behind the scenes, away from public eyes, and with near total silence from the mainstream media, the political classes are possibly very close to merging our one-time independent British military and civil forces into an Integrated European Defence Force, with NO reference to the British people, where the command and control is in the hands of unelected foreigners, who we have no power to vote out of office. If you want to investigate, then begin by looking closely here: PESCO Treaty (PERMANENT Structured Cooperation): https://cdn3-eeas.fpfis.tech.ec.europa. ... r_2018.pdf

PESCO draws in both civil and military capabilities.
http://collegetribune.ie/the-politics-law-behind-pesco/
Quote:
Article 42 (3) states that ‘Member States shall make civilian and military capabilities available to the Union for the implementation of the common security and defence policy, to contribute to the objectives defined by the Council. Those Member States which together establish multinational forces may also make them available to the common security and defence policy.’
Wow! According to this article we could have foreign troops and police on British soil. Then we would KNOW that we are a vassal state.

Are we in, or out of PESCO?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 11311.html
Quote:
Theresa May arrived in Brussels on Thursday in time to see the official launch of the programme under which European states will integrate their defences, something Britain had avidly pressed for during the 1990s, but will not be a part of as it searches for its post-Brexit future.
Quote:
The road to today’s Permanent Structured Cooperation (Pesco) began with the Anglo-French European Union defence accord 19 years ago. But the UK subsequently turned against extending this across the EU, holding that it may speed up the creation of an EU force, to the detriment of Nato.
This was reported in December 2017, when Mrs May ought to have been extricating the UK from the EU in obedience to the British electorate.

The videos I posted above, from Davis Ellis of Strategic Defence and the Veterans of Britain, indicate that the political classes, especially Mrs May and her CONservatives, are not being totally open and honest with the British people. They clearly have difficulty understanding what true sovereignty means.

A PERMANENT Integrated European Defence also requires TAXATION. A Treasury, a budget, purchasing of equipment, munitions, the provisions of armed fighting personnel. With the probable final destruction of the British military engineering and manufacturing. NOTE: Watch very closely for the future of Rolls Royce and BAE over the coming months. I had to watch while my employment in the Defence engineering sector was destroyed; its been going on for decades.

Where will Integrated European fighting military personnel be drawn from, conscription?

Recently there have been reports of British personnel wearing the EU insignia on their shoulders in place of the Union Flag:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10139 ... Bridgen-EU
NOTE: Parliament was very close to being empty when this was under discussion; Most MPs don’t want to know.

We were warned 18 years ago:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... ignia.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:49 pm 

Oh dear. The mainstream media have gone into project fear overdrive over Brexit since it became clear that Mrs May's latest EU deal has not received the public support she craves.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:35 pm 

It's noticeable that on the same day that Hammond presented his gloomy government predictions Carney and his team were on TV news predicting doom & gloom as well. Strange coincidence or pre-planned, the latter I would guess, all part of ramping up Project Fear. I've written to my MP and he says he won't be supporting May's plan, let's hope it doesn't get parliamentary support of the 11th December.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:37 am 

I've written to my MP a number of times; he is a Tory and an ardent Remainer and Green supporter of the UN's Agenda 21 & Agenda 2030. I've had discussions with my local Tory councillor, who is a close friend of my Tory MP; she too is an ardent Remainer. I suspect that the local Conservative Association is Green and Remainer to the core.

The bold, relentless and unbridled deceit that we are being deluged with speaks volumes about those who 'govern' us. They care nothing for the opinions of the electorate, neither do they show any real concern for the well-being and future of the UK and its people.

All they talk is about the economy, and the risk to it if we leave the EU. There is no political concern for the real bankruptcies were are currently afflicted by; bankruptcies of good morality, truth, integrity, good character, the state of marriage and the family, national sovereignty, a practically non-existent moribund national defence, a desperate shortage of engineering based manufacturing; we have been converted to a service economy, a low wage high tax economy.

They talk of risks to the economy, but it is the political class that has undermined our industrial wealth producing engineering and manufacturing sectors. They have sold off our national assets to foreign agents; energy generation and distribution, gas supplies, water supplies, telecoms, defence manufacturing (and there is more to come), the NHS has largely been sold off to private foreign organisations, national airlines and airports are now largely foreign owned. Even the preposed fracking is in foreign owned hands. Britain and the British people have been hollowed out, cored. I believe that the privatisation of the roads is the next major sell-off.

Our culture has been taken from us and replaced with a mish-mash non-culture, and we, the indigenous Brits are criminalised if we dare to speak the truth about it. Local authorities have offices in Brussels so as to be close to the decision makers and the source of directives.

The truth is, the process of handing our national sovereignty over to the EU is so advanced, and very close to being irreversible that Government cannot afford for a real Brexit to take place because then the truth of the depth of the treason will become clear for all to see. Our Military forces are already effectively under EU command and control: no independent military defence means we have no national sovereignty left. The EU is planning to merge the military with the civil police; we then become a police state under the control of an unelected foreign "president" and ''high representatives''

I see a great evil that has taken over the UK, an evil that is seated deep within the centre of Government, Parliament, the justice system, and every level of authority all the way down to the local parish councils. An evil so dark, so entrenched, that it is woven into every fibre of this nation.

Only today I learn that this CONservative Government is making plans to announce legislation to introduce "No Fault Divorce" in the near future. This will mean that any spouse can announce a divorce without being challenged. It effectively means the end of marriage and stable family units. This plan is a nuclear tipped torpedo designed to end marriage and families. I am convinced that a great evil is at work destroying the heart of this nation today.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:14 am 

I cannot understand why anyone want's to remain under the dictatorate that is Brussels, mainly influenced by Germany.

If we remain then in time we will have no Parliament, no Army and no say in how we live.

May seems to have a hidden agenda about Brexit being 'staying in' which I detest.

Hopefully the vote in just over a week will reject her 'deal'.

However, the latest rhetoric seems to be ' if you reject my deal then we will be staying in' = anarchy ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 pm 

The confidence that May is currently exhibiting suggests to me a high degree of danger for us all. I suspect that whatever the outcome of the vote, any vote, she either will, or has already signed the EU agreement. What she is doing is completely outside the law. Neither May, nor Parliament, have the right to give away British sovereignty. It is the British people that are sovereign, NOT Parliament, and definitely NOT a PM.

Mrs May’s absolute refusal to release the legal opinions of her EU deal is sufficient evidence to declare that a very dirty deed is being done against the British people by May and her colleagues.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:40 am 

What I find astounding is that a lot of MP's, include Dianne Abbott of all people, are saying that another referendum would see a bigger swing to Brexit.

That would be nice even if another referendum would be a kick in the teeth for democracy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:59 pm 

What a mess

Surely any sane person would just walk away = no deal

Then watch them offer some concessions

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next