News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
Hillingdon weather
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
Advertisement

It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:17 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:31 am 

BJ’s “deal” is not a deal, it is a surrender treaty.

BJ’s monumental hypocrisy is staggering; that day in parliament when they returned from BJ’s prorogation BJ constantly derided the “Ben Act” as the “Surrender Act”; a process that was designed to anger the opposition (a game for public consumption). Later, BJ trots off to the EU and comes back with with May’s surrender treaty and claims it to be a new “deal”. Apart from giving Northern Ireland away to the EU, NOTHING else was changed from May’s “deal”. Which is why the HOC voted to accept it.

BJ is no fool, but neither is he to be trusted. The fact that he supports the zero carbon agenda proves that he is not to be trusted. If he can’t see through the lies of the climate change myth then he is definitely not to be trusted with our sovereignty and national independence. BJ’s Queen’s Speech would not have contained any mention of a the “quickie no-fault divorce bill” if BJ had any sense of justice, righteousness, and sense of duty towards protecting the family unit.

But now BJ is anxious to sell us out to permanent subjugation to the undemocratic EU under the pretence of his mildly modified version of May’s “deal”. A deal that would leave us very much worse off than that of a vassal state.

BJ claims to be Churchillian, but that too is false. He said he would “rather be dead in a ditch than seek an extension” to the 31st October LEAVE date. Well, he rolled over and did as he was told; no sign of dying in a ditch from BJ when push comes to shove. Churchill would NEVER have done that. From Churchill: “...we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...”; and the British did just that, along with their allies.

BJ is in the process of SURRENDERING the UK to the EU, and expecting us pay big bucks for it too. There is nothing Churchillian about BJ.

Yes, BJ is a clown; some would say ‘a loveable clown’, but that makes him very dangerous. He is a clown with the bite of a viper. Anybody who is prepared to leave wife and family for grass that appears greener, fresher, and younger on the other side of the fence has already declared their lack of trustworthiness and sense of duty.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:51 pm 

Yes it's all very well criticising the Boris deal but tell me how we get to a 'no deal' position?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:18 pm 

Rich Kid wrote:
Yes it's all very well criticising the Boris deal but tell me how we get to a 'no deal' position?
With the current parliament we don't have a chance of no deal. And a bad deal is no substitute for no deal, such as BJ's "deal", however it is dressed up.

I said a long time ago, before all the shenanigans from the current parliament even began, that we would NEVER be let free from the EU. Humanly speaking, the elite have invested far too much, time, energy, and money in getting us effectively locked into the EU since the 1960s to ever let us out again. They took us into the EU using lies and deceit, and they intend to keep us in by whatever skulduggery it takes. The current parliament is very confident that it has us where it wants us - defeated, tired, dispirited, and now willing to accept any offer that has the word "deal" in it.

The current political situation hasn't accidentally developed. It is no accident that Blair created the "Supreme Court" that is answerable to no one, and is free to make up "laws" on the hoof. It is no accident that Blair abolished the crime of treason. Likewise, it is no accident that Clegg and Cameron foisted the nonsensical Fixed Parliament Act on us. Neither do I believe it was an accident that May called that last unnecessary general election that resulted in a government of no overall control. It was certainly no accident that Scotland was devolved with its own separatist government that owes no allegiance to the United Kingdom. And, it was no accident that the Blair/Brown governments invited the whole world to come and live in our once green and pleasant land; a process that has had a major impact on the results at the polls. Cameron promised to reduce immigration to tens of thousands per year, but once in government he promptly forgot all about that promise; in fact the rate of immigration continues on an upward path. Last but not least, it is no accident that postal votes, together with other forms of electoral fraud, have been allowed to go unchecked by all government from Blair onwards.

We all need to firmly understand that democracy in the UK has been non-existent for at least six decades.

I've had several conversation with my local MP on a number of issues, he recently sent me an article that he had written after the local and the EU elections in May this year, where our previous large majority local "Conservative" Council was reduced to no overall control because a large number of independents had been elected. From the article my local MP sent me, there is only one thing he fears - that is The Brexit Party ousting him from this constituency at the next general election. He does not appear to fear Labour, Lib Dems, Greens, Independents, not even UKIP - but he The Brexit Party does appear to have the local Tories very worried for the next general election.

BJ, and many other MPs also fear The Brexit Party. I don't believe very much that is presented as "news" from today's mainstream media; I most definitely don't believe the MSM opinion polls that put The Brexit Party on a percentage figure that is even lower than the Lib Dems - the illiberal undemocratic party who manifest all the signs of being very treacherous and out and out globalists.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:25 pm 

A bit defeatist westonman if I may say so, it seems you believe there is no way out of the EU for us. We've got to have belief that somehow, someday we can get out and rebuild our democratic institutions, if not, then we might as well just let Corbyn really screw it up!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:13 pm 

Rich Kid wrote:
A bit defeatist westonman if I may say so, it seems you believe there is no way out of the EU for us. We've got to have belief that somehow, someday we can get out and rebuild our democratic institutions, if not, then we might as well just let Corbyn really screw it up!
I'll turn it round to you RK. What options do you see for achieving a no deal Brexit? Voting for and accepting JB's deal will never result in our being a free and independent sovereign nation again.

With parliament against us leaving the EU, the courts against us, the EU against us, the LibLabCONSNPGreenChange Party against us. How do you see us ever leaving the EU and becoming a free independent sovereign nation again? Wishful thinking isn't going to achieve it, neither is accepting any EU "deal"; the EU is 100% undemocratic to the core, they will never let us negotiate our way out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:18 pm 

No deal isn't going to happen, so what do we do? We stay in as we are or start the process of getting out which is what i believe Boris's deal gives us. What other options are there? We can debate till the cows come home about a 'clean Brexit' no deal but until I am shown how this could/can happen I will only see this as an unrealistic fantasy, a day-dream. I say this with a deep sense of sadness, as I am a believer in Brexit, but I also recognise the current limitations on what can be achieved. Our self-serving political class have failed us badly and I see no way that they will be able or willing to deliver a clean Brexit as per the people's wishes in the 2016 referendum, our democracy is dead.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:19 pm 

Rich Kid wrote:
No deal isn't going to happen, so what do we do? We stay in as we are or start the process of getting out which is what i believe Boris's deal gives us. What other options are there? We can debate till the cows come home about a 'clean Brexit' no deal but until I am shown how this could/can happen I will only see this as an unrealistic fantasy, a day-dream. I say this with a deep sense of sadness, as I am a believer in Brexit, but I also recognise the current limitations on what can be achieved. Our self-serving political class have failed us badly and I see no way that they will be able or willing to deliver a clean Brexit as per the people's wishes in the 2016 referendum, our democracy is dead.

I very much agree with you R.K.

I’ve said from day one that we would never be allowed to leave the EU. I voted to LEAVE, and like many others, I did know what I was voting for. None of us voted for a “deal” because the ballot paper only asked us to choose between Remain or Leave.

May’s “deal” is not Brexit in any terms. JB’s “deal” is not Brexit either. Both May’s and JBs “deals” hold out the “promise” of future negotiations with the EU on the terms of our “leaving”. The big flaw there is, neither UK politicians, nor the EU have demonstrated any wish to negotiate a “deal” that reflects the declared wishes of the British people as expressed in the 2016 referendum. In fact, the UK political class and the courts have fully demonstrated their total determination to prevent us leaving the EU on any terms that could be considered as LEAVING.

WE would actually be better off cancelling the whole Brexit wish, cancel the Article 50, and return to the same relationship we had with the EU prior to the referendum. The “deals” are very much worse than our remaining in the EU as if the referendum had not taken place. By remaining we would at least retain the power of veto over the EU’s decisions. Both May’s and JB’s “deals” effectively lock us inside the EU under full control of EU laws and courts, without us having the right to refuse or object; we would be worse off than a vassal state. The EU will have total control of our laws, economy, population, and over who we trade with and on the terms. Sadly, young remain voters may very likely receive a massive shock when they eventually receive their call-up papers to serve in the fully Integrated EU Military of the EU Empire. You should standby to learn that all existing serving UK military are required to swear their allegiance again, not to the British Crown and the British people, but to the EU.

I share your sense of despair, although I am not at all surprised that we now find ourselves in this unacceptable position. We are where we are because the political class of the Lib-Lab-Green-nationalist-Change-Conservative parties absolutely refuse to implement the democratic vote of the British people (an outrageous breach of our British Constitution). Their treachery is now unmistakeably clear for all to see. The relationship between government and the governed will never be the same again – by their own doing, all trust in the political class has been totally destroyed.

On the plus side; it ought now to be very clear to every person in Britain, and the world at large, that the whole of the political class is totally undemocratic, anti-British, anti-nationalist, anti-independence, and anti-sovereignty. Their promises at election time have been loudly declared as meaningless mumbo-jumbo - potted deceit.

Again on the plus side, the absolutely ruthless and desperate rush by the political class to install their system of undemocratic global governance also confirms the accuracy of Bible prophecies that describe the conditions leading up to the last of the Last Days. Where the people will finally witness and experience the seven year period known as the Great Tribulation, where their chosen Antichrist will reign until he and his system are judged and destroyed by the returning Lord Jesus Christ.

Two major changes to the world’s political system would seem to be necessary before the global system of the Antichrist can take over: the USA and Britain must both be removed from influence on the global stage. The Left (Democrats), in the USA are just as determined to destroy their Constitution as are our own political class to trample over ours. Likewise, all Christian influence and understanding must be erased; we already have had many signs that that process is already well underway (laws are being enacted now). It is an inconvenient truth, but our real warfare is a spiritual one, not against flesh and blood. The war is between powerful forces in the heavenly realm, where the battles for the souls of men are taking place on the earth. What we believe, or do not believe, really does matter, because our beliefs impact on our eternal residence.

P.S.
This warning from the Lib Dems' conference ought to be taken very seriously:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpSK3f-jbD4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:05 am 

I'm sure I read or heard somewhere that Boris was all for getting out, somehow, then once out we/he could then do things above and beyond whatever 'deal' they had agreed to.

I think it's a 'watch this space', especially if Boz gets a majority on Dec 12th.

I have a friend in Spain who keeps telling me that Spain mainly ignore EU directives and the EU do nothing about it. maybe we could follow suit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:18 pm 

Kremmen wrote:
I have a friend in Spain who keeps telling me that Spain mainly ignore EU directives and the EU do nothing about it. maybe we could follow suit.

The trouble is we've always gold-plated any EU directive and followed it to the letter unlike many other EU members who either just implement bits they like or ignore them altogether.

I fear that Nigel Farage's Brexit party could ironically stop Brexit happening at all and deliver us a Corbyn-led government with all the misery & problems that'll bring.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:16 pm 

At the last general election, MPs of the Labour Party, the Lib Dems Party, and the Conservative Party claimed, and publicly stated that they would honour the result of the 2016 referendum and take the UK out of the EU. My fear is that their election promises at this time are just as deceitful and untrustworthy as they were last time. These leopards never change their spots; although they do wear false uniforms, as had been demonstrated over this last parliament with their numerous switching of party allegiances inside the House of Commons over recent months.

Certainly, the behaviour of the majority of MPs and their party leaders over the last 3.5 years ought to cause all of us to seriously distrust the majority of them. Likewise with the mainstream media, which has also proven itself to be equally untrustworthy and biased in favour of Remain. So too the opinion polls, which have proven themselves to be far from accurate over the last couple of general elections.

Hopefully by now, the electorate will have learned not to take very seriously promises coming from LibLabCons, and will now practice some very serious discernment when weighing the output of the LibLabCON parties, and the MSM.

I also fear that voter fraud will play a very large part in this ‘election’. We have endured relentless opposition to the result of the 2016 referendum from parliament, the courts, the media; and there has been direct interference from the EU with collusion from Remainer MPs visiting EU ‘leaders’. It is very unlikely in my opinion, that this election will be a clean, true and an accurate representation of the will of the British people.

I understand that this Remain parliament during this coming week is to elect a new Speaker of the House before parliament is closed. Surely, that has to be like trusting Dr Josef Mengele to give you the flu jab.

These are indeed “perilous times”.