News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:06 pm 

Is there any web place that can give me every minute detail about Joseph. Very interesting character.

london travel guide | travel guide london

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:10 pm 

Which Joseph Goodall are you referring to?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 am 

I also knew a Joe Goodall back in 1950/51,my twin brother and I played soccer for Wilkinson Swords.There were three brothers,Nobby who ran Cranford youth club,Ginger and Joe in the soccer team.Wilkinsons had a lovely ground in colnbrook,I also knew their father Wilf Goodall.I wonder if these are the same Goodall's,if so get in touch Joe and we can chew the fat.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:53 pm 

mwp wrote:
I also knew a Joe Goodall back in 1950/51,my twin brother and I played soccer for Wilkinson Swords.There were three brothers,Nobby who ran Cranford youth club,Ginger and Joe in the soccer team.Wilkinsons had a lovely ground in colnbrook,I also knew their father Wilf Goodall.I wonder if these are the same Goodall's,if so get in touch Joe and we can chew the fat.

Ann and I worked for Graviner Div of Wilkinson Sword in Colnebrook in the 60's.
They had a super sports field where we practised archery. Just watch out for low aircraft !

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 pm 

I am in contact with a Joseph Goodall, we were friends in the 40's going to school at Pinkwell, he lived in a cottage on the corner of Harlington high street and then Cherry Lane now a motor way, don't know about your football pals, I will ask him, also my Dad worked at Wilkinsons Colnebrook about 1950's he was a design engineer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 am 

rexy wrote:
I am in contact with a Joseph Goodall, we were friends in the 40's going to school at Pinkwell, he lived in a cottage on the corner of Harlington high street and then Cherry Lane now a motor way, don't know about your football pals, I will ask him, also my Dad worked at Wilkinsons Colnebrook about 1950's he was a design engineer.

Good to hear that you are in contact with Joseph,Rexy.
All's well that ends well.
Incidentally, I never worked for Wilkinsons, or knew anyone who worked there, but I did buy their razors and razor blades for a while.!! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:30 pm 

Interesting, this thread is carrying more information on Joseph as compared to wiki.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:42 pm 

I also know where he is and what he is doing, but not tellin'. He can do that if he wants to.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:14 am 

Hope he is safe and survived the storm, oh by the way a wonderful thing happened 76 years ago in Isleworth, rexy arrived, what the chances he would spend his birthday on the beach in florida. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 am 

I hope you have a really great birthday Rexy x