News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 pm 

What a load of PC tossers, Capello their chosen one had the cheek to express his support of John Terry the England captain, the Lilly livered league, have all ready passed judgment before any proof for or against the allegations of racism, and instead of supporting him, distanced themselves from him as they are so easy led into showing total disregard from honest opinions, in case it offends a minority who don't give a toss, about England, football, or the opinions of the English public, instead they turn their back on their Captain, so not to offend a group of PC tossers, scared of truth, and honest opinions, who pacify rather than confront, the head in the sand administrators of our National sport are a disgrace to hold high office, they are the ones bringing the game into disrepute, and making a laughing stock of our game across the world, who gave the high paid job of protecting our interest in the world of footy anyway, they have failed to do that bigtime, sack the lot of them, and leave the running of the team, and protecting the interests of the game to them who know. :o :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 pm 

What happened to innocent until proven guilty ?

Who complained of racism anyway ? Bet it was not the offended party anyway but only some tax payer funded committee !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:46 pm 

gmr wrote:

Who complained of racism anyway ? Bet it was not the offended party anyway but only some tax payer funded committee !

It was a member of the public who was at the match who complained. Terry should have done the decent thing and stood down as captain, and let's not forget he has already been stripped of the captaincy once because of his behavior. It is time to appoint a new captain to take us into the future. I would vote for Scott Parker, who has always behaved in the manner of a true sportsman.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:42 am 

gmr wrote:

This is what the issue is really about, as before any hearing or committee have heard any evidence one way or another have pre-judged the issue, and the postponement of a hearing is just smoke and mirrors to try and convince us how PC they are at Lancaster Gate.

Lindsay wrote:
gmr wrote:

It was a member of the public who was at the match who complained. Terry should have done the decent thing and stood down as captain, and let's not forget he has already been stripped of the captaincy once because of his behavior. It is time to appoint a new captain to take us into the future. I would vote for Scott Parker, who has always behaved in the manner of a true sportsman.

What difference would that have made? As a politician Lindsay we understand that no admissions of guilt will or should be made until the proper time, and five minutes after the alleged offence is not the proper time, the issue of did he, or did he not? Has been taken out of the hands of those involved, and blown up into a major issue by all this PC crap, it’s a mans game, and sticks and stones just don’t apply any more, and what the hell is a member of the public doing who was away from the incident making allegations of what they thought they heard, take precedence over them who were involved.
As for time to appoint a new Captain, well maybe, maybe not, I would rather see a new committee who understand! than a bunch of sheep just saying what they think you want to hear,
We are about to enter into a major competition, and should focus on that, maybe study the credentials of that complainant, as I have said smoke, and mirrors, to divert attention from the task ahead, and three cheers for Capello, the one person who stood bye his man, Alas he will be thrown to the lions, by the stuffed shirts at Lancaster gate. :( :(

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 pm 

now the dinosaurs of Lancaster Gate are considering if its a sackable offence, jeez wot have the PC mob done to this once great Country, we have been dragged down to the lowest possible denominator of the most failed on the continent, Europeans must be laughing their socks off, any one else agree he should be sacked? :oops: :oops: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:13 pm 

He is an employee. If I was to criticise my boss so publicly I would be out the door so quick my feet wouldn't touch the ground!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 pm 

That's progress I suppose back to the 1920's and early 30's, its a pity they don't enforce, swearing, spitting, and drunkenness in a public place. and the reason you would be out the door as an offender would be because a surplus of unemployed, its market place supply and demand. :( :o

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 pm 

Capello resigns, why am I not surprised? he has more integrity in his little finger than all the pratts at football HQ put together. now I suppose all the blame for that will fall on John Terry, because the league had not the balls to pinch it in the bud, and will do what they do best, duck and dive, pass the buck, and blame everybody else, football upper house SUCKS get rid of the lot of them, the only thing they do well, is cream off the takings, money for old rope, so back to third world status, Harry stay clear please, the con men from Lancaster Gate are bad for the game hanging on just in case they may one day get it right. :x :x :x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 am 

Does this mean we may now get an English manager for our English team ?

why do we always seem to have foreigners ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 am 

I doubt it Kremen, the team will always be managed by committee like it always has. :cry: :cry: