News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
Hillingdon weather
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
Advertisement

It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ape versus Age?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:53 pm 

how hould you know that ? just what right have we to presume ? humans have a different inteligance, presume we are right and all else is wrong, :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 pm 

htcdude, great to see you back! Also great to have someone else on side to help us talk some sense into all these deluded Darwinists.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:00 pm 

There is no way to deny evolution, its around us 24/7 year after year, and getting stronger as more evidence come to light. :o :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 pm 

No way to deny it? I can't see anything evolving at the moment. I see monkeys, I see humans, I see nothing in between.

I see a whole lot of complexity amongst us and animals, and other life, so not sure how evolution could produce this.

Nige

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 pm 

look no further than man from the beginning prehistoric times. ;) ;)
diets, habitats, all do theit bit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 pm 

All just humans still, not monkeys.

If these prehistoric men were around for millions of years how come we only have a few specimens? There should be millions of skeletons and artifacts etc if they were around for so long, unless of course the prehistoric (or Stone Age) lasted a lot shorter (say hundreds of years)

Nige

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 pm 

there may well be mostly under ground I suspect as a few million years a lot of land shift winds and rain along with errosion who knows? and seriously doubt there were millions and millions, but then I dont realy believe it all comes down to just Adam & Eve and still go along with in the begining it came down to single cell lifeforms fromwhich all other life evolved from. ;) ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 am 

Even though there's no proof?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 pm 

well there is no proof of a creation at square one either, so one of us is wrong, I just go the evolution rout as its more probable, than creation, and we see for ourselves how living creatures adapt to their environment. ;) ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 am 

The Bible is more proof of creation than evolutionary theories.

I totally agree with adaptation, but this isn't evolving. A creature that's spent it's life living in a cave (in pitch black) realises it's species can live outside the caves and so moves out, this doesn't make it a new species, it's the same species that simply adapts to a new environment, it doesn't evolve.

Nige

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next