News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Son of Agenda 21
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:00 pm 

Later this year the United Nations will be holding its Rio + 20 Conference on Sustainable Development in Rio de Janeiro. This is the Son of Agenda 21, where the original signatories in 1992 re-commit the nations of the globe to the UN's ongoing Greening of the whole Global economy.

Here is the document:
http://www.unemg.org/Portals/27/Documen ... y-Full.pdf

Working towards a Balanced and Inclusive Green Economy
A United Nations system-wide Perspective

A careful read of this document should readily identify the source of all the “GREEN policies” that our politicians of the EU-LibLabGreenCon Party force upon us via national and local government. Here is the proof that our politicians don't have one original thought between them; they are all acting as puppets to a higher elite.

The foreword to this document kind of suggests that the global economic mess provides the launch-pad for the Global Green Economy. Was the current global economic situation engineered? I think it was.

Foreword by the United Nations Secretary General:
Quote:
In the past four years, multiple crises – financial, economic, food, energy – have caused
governments and other bodies to look more critically at systemic and structural issues
related to national and global economies. Responses include a revived debate on the
meaning of economic growth and the necessary measures to more effectively and
broadly improve the quality of life of citizens. Civil society and the private sector alike
are eager to be involved in this debate and in public decision-making.

The agencies, funds and programmes of the United Nations System, including the
Bretton Woods Institutions, are ready and qualified to support governments and others in
identifying and pursuing long-term answers. Operating from the global to local level, we
are well-positioned to facilitate the exchange of knowledge on current trends, the drivers
behind them and the innovative solutions that are emerging from different regions.

This report highlights how these challenges can and must be addressed as part of
integrated development models that focus on poverty and human well-being. Only
such an integrated approach will lay lasting foundations for peace and sustainable
development. I welcome the contributions from throughout the United Nations System,
and the commitment to work with governments and others to improve integrated delivery
in support of sustainable development.

The Rio+20 United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development in 2012 is a
generational opportunity to act on commitments made two decades ago, while adapting
our approach to current realities. I thank all United Nations entities for their contributions
to meeting this responsibility, and I invite governments and others to work with us in
making Rio+20 a success that will benefit all. Economic recovery has to be based on
sound, sustainable foundations. Green growth solutions are illustrative of what such an
action-oriented path to sustainable development may look like.

Post subject: Re: Son of Agenda 21
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:25 pm 

Here is another important and revealing document:

Draft global legislation for the governance of the globe:
http://data.iucn.org/dbtw-wpd/edocs/EPLP-031-rev3.pdf

The truth is in there, all we have to do is read and comprehend it.

Last edited by Westonman on Thu May 03, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:27 pm 

I wish it was impotent!!

Green is the new red.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:58 pm 

Jon wrote:
I wish it was impotent!!

Green is the new red.
Oops! sorry, I have corrected it to read "important".