Looking for Enthusiastic, Creative, Open-Minded individuals in West London to help me develop ideas for possible business ventures, community based projects and clubs.
Would happily accept emails from anyone who fits this description, but am specifically looking at a target group of 18-25 year olds - both male and female - who have an adventurous spirit; who are not cynical or negative in their outlook and possess the ability to see the bigger picture; who can see social networking as a tool for good and not for trolling or needlessly commenting upon the irrelevant, but enjoy belonging to a core group of like-minded individuals that don't need to sing their own praises!!!
Are you currently employed but feeling that your job is a little undemanding?
Are you a student or recently graduated and wondering about your next step or ways to possibly supplement your income?
Do you have self-employment aspirations?
Whoever you are and whatever your motivation, if you have that drive and passion to explore an idea and see it's potential become reality then I'd like to meet you.
Preferred and Essential Criteria...
It would be preferable for you to have an interest in:
* TV & Film
* Sci-fi - including collecting and collectables
* Computer literate
* Socially active (preferably in the real world not just cyberspace!)
* Outgoing personality that people respond well to in social situations
* Some recruiting or networking experience (ability to approach others in a friendly, non-threatening manner!)
* Relevant car boot, market, online auction or some form of retail experience
* Past experience of starting a club or contributing to a group - regardless of financial gain
It would be a Bonus if you have...
* Own car/van and clean driving licence
* Storage space
* Be able to host meetings/groups in own home - without causing nuisance to family members, co-tenants...
Would love to meet one (or more) individual(s) who would act as a motivational buddy to bounce ideas around and see a process through. A business partner who has the time and enthusiasm to make an idea into a reality.
Along the way I hope to recruit more like-minded individuals to make projects take flight and work together for a mutually beneficial cause - financially or purely to enjoy that sense of belonging to a group.
If any of this resonates with you and if you want to know more, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do contact me, please tell me what has drawn you to this ad and why you think we could work together.
At this point this isn't a job advert and I'm not looking for CVs or past experiences... Just down-to-earth, open-minded people who can be the aspirational and inspirational buddy I'm looking for.
I hope the rewards of such a collaboration would be mutually advantageous.
Look forward to your reply...