News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Restrictions on Flying
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:10 am 

It looks as though our Climate Change zealots/fraudsters are aiming to reduce, (and no doubt eventually eliminate), flying. They seem hell bent on changing everything and everyone to their perverted way of thinking ....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-48233548

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 1:39 pm 

The CC zealots intend to ban everything, including eating, drinking, driving, breathing, flatulence. They are following a death cult; a cult that has succeeded in blinding its followers from seeing that they are being used as useful idiots in support of their own eventual destruction. “Sinister” doesn’t even come close to describing the agenda.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:59 am 

On that basis we don't need runway 3 :D

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:47 pm 

No flying, no gas boilers, no plastic, no petrol/diesel vehicles, etc etc, - caves and animal skins for clothes soon, no, I forgot we won't be allowed animal skins ... just have to sit naked in our caves, no heat because wood-burning is bad for the environment.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

You've summed it up Rich Kid, as greens are increasingly moving to ban woodburning, the most basic form of generating heat for cooking and heating.

What your summary demonstrates is that the entire thing is an anti-human agenda, a death cult.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am 

Whilst out in Reading, house hunting, I saw a very neat solar panel installation. Not your usual high wind roof demolishing, bird nesting installation on legs but integrated. Roof tiles removed and solar panels flush.

This looks close: https://www.romag.co.uk/solar/roof-integrated-pv/

I know where it is but Streetview is Sep 12 so I can't show it.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:31 am 

I regard solar panels as a false, deceiving, political statement that is intended to loudly, constantly, and publicly proclaim the false doctrine that carbon is a life and planet killer.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:37 am 

If they are neat, as my previous, they are built into new builds, then I have no issue with them reducing leccy bills.

As for paying many £k's for aftermarket installation that you won't get back for 25 years then no thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:57 am 

Solar panels also carry large subsidies from those energy users who are least able to pay. A similar situation exists for wind turbines. And both forms of “renewable energy” provide a highly visible political statement for the general public to readily see and consume. Neither solar panels nor wind turbines can produce a 24/7 reliable source of electricity, it's an insult to our intelligence and sanity.

The whole of the human caused climate change/global warming nonsense is a political scam, a lie, where the intent is to rob the poor and increase the wealth of the rich; at the same time taking total political control over all out lives.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:38 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... cZ_-HXL-LU