News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Tips for health
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 am 

GOT THIS TODAY AND PASSING IT ON

Berries are delicious, but they're also kind of delicate. Raspberries in particular seem like they can mold before you even get them home from the market. There's nothing more tragic than paying $4 for a pint of local raspberries, only to look in the fridge the next day and find that fuzzy mold growing on their insides.
Well, with fresh berries just starting to hit farmers markets, we can tell you that how to keep them fresh! Here’s a tip I’m sharing on how to prevent them from getting there in the first place:
Wash them with vinegar.
When you get your berries home, prepare a mixture of one part vinegar (white or apple cider probably work best) and ten parts water. Dump the berries into the mixture and swirl around. Drain, rinse if you want (though the mixture is so diluted you can't taste the vinegar,) and pop in the fridge. The vinegar kills any mold spores and other bacteria that might be on the surface of the fruit, and voila! Raspberries will last a week or more, and strawberries go almost two weeks without getting moldy and soft. So go forth and stock up on those pricey little gems, knowing they'll stay fresh as long as it takes you to eat them.
You're so berry velcome! ;) ;)

PS...it also removes pesticides!!

Post subject: Re: Tips for health
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 am 

Hello , you shared really nice products for health
so I also have some tips for staying healthy , I think Keep a optimistic Mental point of view There’s a definitive connection between living well and healthfully and having a cheerful outlook on life. so may to find it seems strange but I think this thing really really matters.so thanks for your sharing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:20 am 

I am a firm believer that all our complaints are 99% in the head, get that right and the body follows, a positive mental attitude gets over most, and reduces a lot to trivia, sure we all have our ups and downs, and sometime or other rely on the professionals, and staying positive helps them. Maybe I have just been lucky, and knowing my worst problem has not happened yet, all what I thought at the time was a problem, have all been lost in the aether of time, and I will live to be a 100 and get my telegram from her maj. ;) ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:02 pm 

Well, that was really a good and useful tips in making someone healthy and be physically fit.