| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://westlondonchat.com/ |
|
| Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield https://westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=490 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | jim [ Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
funny thing I got mine from the local company near the Wimpy bar on the corner of Shakepeare ave, a local company, selling German units, I had a choice of the whole kitchen units in sparkling new or for a bit extra, they did units with a slight distressed look, now twenty years later still in fantastic condition but the distressed look has been achieved at no extra cost, Nieberg of Germany |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
Spam Above Jim's post deleted. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
I think I've deleted all the spammers and banned their Indonesian IP address. Can't work out how people in Indonesia want to sell kitchens in Sheffield, Manchester, Bangor and wherever else it was they said. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
Jon wrote: I think I've deleted all the spammers and banned their Indonesian IP address. Can't work out how people in Indonesia want to sell kitchens in Sheffield, Manchester, Bangor and wherever else it was they said. They don't, instead they offer cheap search engine optimization services to firms which do sell kitchens.. They then try and manipulate the BB code on forums such as this to build anchor links back to these sites. An anchor link is something like Cheap Kitchens for Sale where you click on it take you to that site. Google and the other search engines see the keyphrase (cheap kitchens for sale) is linked to that particular site and then promotes that site in the index for searches using that term. Cheap Kitchens for sale gets around 10,000 unique searches per day in the UK. It will be very lucrative if a firm was in the top 3 results returned to those searchers. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
My husband used to get regular calls on his mobile from Kitchens Direct and it used to drive him mad. there must be a lot of money in kitchen selling judging by the spam on our site. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
If you price up the units at trade prices I doubt they will come to much more than a few hundred quid. Then look at the thousands they charge for supply and fit. It's the same with bathrooms. Look at the cost of the chinaware and then look at the thousands they want to supply and fit. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
The most expensive cost for anything today is Labour charges be it fitting units, or servicing the car, talk about rip offs, whatever happened to those days when an attendant would put the petrol in your car, another clean the windscreen at the garage, and that is progress??? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
I suppose you've also got to factor in the cost of driving down from Sheffield and their overnight accommodation at the local 5 star hotel. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
Kremmen wrote: I suppose you've also got to factor in the cost of driving down from Sheffield and their overnight accommodation at the local 5 star hotel. Who in their right mind would engage a kitchen fitter from Sheffield to install in West London? In all these things unless the tradesman is known to you and has done work for you before then 3 instructions to quote is minimum.. I am quite handy so put my own kitchen and bathrooms in. I opened an account at Howdens to buy the units (builder friend of mine swung it) and have suffered death by direct mailshot ever since. They even phone me up every few Months to tell me about their latest kitchen offers!! How many bloody kitchens do they think I have? |
|
| Author: | rexy [ Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kitchen Cabinets Sheffield |
It's probably a computer calling your phone, I never pick up, mine says nobody is home please leave a message, I'm waiting for the fight to start. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|