WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://westlondonchat.com/

Not a high-vis jacket in sight!
https://westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1794
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Jon [ Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:27 am ]
Post subject:  Not a high-vis jacket in sight!

I remember all these cars and vans!


Author:  SOT [ Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in site!

Spot the foreign cars - There's hardly any as most on the film are British.

Author:  Kremmen [ Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in site!

I know all those cars. Showing my age

Author:  SOT [ Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in site!

Kremmen wrote:
I know all those cars. Showing my age


Me too! I am not sure I would have the same success if the images were filmed today

Author:  Jon [ Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in sight!

As a teenager in the 70s I could tell you what almost any car was even if it was little more than a dot on the horizon. Now they're practically impossible to tell apart even close up.

Author:  Kremmen [ Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in sight!

That's due to computer design for wind resistance :?

Remember the Allegro that had a better drag coefficient going backwards ? :lol:

Author:  Brian [ Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in sight!

Aircraft are the same, no character!

Author:  Jon [ Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in sight!

Aye, it were mooch better before they made all them planes aerodynamic.

Author:  Brian [ Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in sight!

ecky thump!

Author:  rexy [ Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Not a high-vis jacket in sight!

What about those magnificent steam trains that sped though Hayes, had a book with the names viewed from the ad boards near top of the bridge on the left coming from Harlington, I know Brian remembers.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/