News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1824 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 183  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:06 pm
Posts: 452
I have deleted all my poems but thankyou to Bedwyn for the nice comment at the end.
If any blame rests with me for Moley going, I hope that this resolves the situation. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Moley, please come back, we're all missing you already! :cry: :cry: :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
I'm a bit lost for words, but thank you all for the support and encouragement you have shown in your recent posts. I had no idea the weather was that popular.

The reason I thought it was time to take a rest was based purely on the fact that I am not in the best of health, nothing more than that. Now I've had time to think about it I realise my hobby is something I probably need to keep going.

Moley :|


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
Yay :) :) I am so pleased to see you back :) Obviously Moley if you're unwell then we will understand .... but we need you with this cold spell coming up :) xx

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
This is probably one of the worst weather 'headlines' I have ever read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... flood.html

Temperatures are about to 'plummet' to minus 3c .......really. Thats hardly a plummet, and is about what we should expect as we head into winter. The next bit had me really confused though......' temperatures could fall as LOW as 20c in December '. 20c is 68f so I might be getting my shorts and sun cream on.

It gets worse. ' Snow blizzards could shut roads and rail networks '. What exactly is a 'snow' blizzard ?? I didn't think there was any other kind of blizzard.

I really despair for what passes as journalism these days. Please don't be taken in by this kind of nonsense.

Moley :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
See moley .... Without you this is what i have to rely on :(

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Moley wrote:
I'm a bit lost for words, but thank you all for the support and encouragement you have shown in your recent posts. I had no idea the weather was that popular.

The reason I thought it was time to take a rest was based purely on the fact that I am not in the best of health, nothing more than that. Now I've had time to think about it I realise my hobby is something I probably need to keep going.

Moley :|

Am soooo pleased! :D :D :D
We won't let you work too hard and Jon said he'll give you as much time off as you want .......WITH PAY! :o :o :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I saw the overnight forecast on the Beeb last night and expected about -3 this morning. was pleasantly surprised when it was +3 :D

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
Kremmen wrote:
I saw the overnight forecast on the Beeb last night and expected about -3 this morning. was pleasantly surprised when it was +3 :D

DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU CALL MORNING FIRST THING MORNING ITS DARK :? :?

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1824 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 183  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke